Career Services and Employer Relations
On-Campus Student Employment Job Listings: RSS Feed
(must use Internet Explorer or Mozilla browser)
The next step in your career starts right now.
Whether you are a freshman, sophomore, junior, senior or graduate, the Office of Career Services and Employer Relations can help you...
- Choose, or change your major
- Assess your career interests
- Find a part-time or full-time job or internship
- Learn what you can do with your major
- Write your resume
- Prepare for interviews
- Meet with employers
- Find an alumni mentor
- Apply for graduate school
- and much more!
How to Find On-Campus Student Employment and Part-time Jobs
Log into your RhodyNet account now to view job and internship opportunities and to make an appointment with one of our professional career advisors who will help you take that next step.
URI Student Login Instructions: (New students will be added to the system in mid-July)
User Name: your URI 9 digit student ID#
Click here to get started!
Problems logging in? Call Steve at 874-5137 email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions about RhodyNet
Frequently Asked Questions about the Office of Career Services and Employer Relations
Alumni RhodyNet instructions and information
Office of Career Services and Employer Relations Mission
- Facilitating student and alumni connections with local, national and international employers, agencies and organizations as well as graduate and professional schools.
- Offering consultation and recruitment programs and events to employers, organizations and agencies concerning best methods of recruiting URI talent-- including but not limited to on-campus and web-based recruiting, networking and customized career and informational events
- Providing all students and alumni, regardless of major or class standing, unbiased and confidential career counseling and assessment services to assist them in taking their next career steps. Preparing students and alumni to create and use the tools needed for job search; assisting students and alumni in graduate school and professional school planning and application.
- Actively promoting and supporting inclusion and diversity and ensuring adherence to all state, federal and local laws concerning equal employment opportunity.
Room 228 Roosevelt Hall
90 Lower College Road
Kingston, RI 02881
Walk-in Career Advising
M-F, 1-3 PM, Rm. 223 Roosevelt
when Fall and Spring classes are in session
Career Advising Appointments
Log onto RhodyNet
or visit 228 Roosevelt Hall for assistance
Alumni Career Services
Contact 401 874 9404
Green Industry Day
February 21, 2014
9AM-3PM Memorial Union
Summer & Internship Job Fair
March 5, 2014
11AM-2PM Memorial Union
Spring Career & Job Fair
April 2, 2014
11AM-3PM Ryan Center